Wednesday, October 17, 2007

DIG-B Progress Report

My original intention with this blog was to post 2-3 times per week. Obviously, with 13 posts in just over 3 weeks, and 6 in the last week alone, I'm well ahead of that pace. What can I say? I've had the itch to write and topic ideas flying out of my ears -- I'm going with it for now. Plus, some friendly linking -- thanks Urbanophile and Feed Me/Drink Me (and anybody else I'm not aware of) -- appears to have actually netted me some readers. That's both great for the blog and very motivating for me.

However, I have to admit that there's no way I can keep up this pace forever! I am going to move my long-term goal up to 3-4 posts-per-week, though. That should be do-able and hopefully keep you guys interested!

Thanks for reading DIG-B and helping it surpass my expectations this early in the game. Be sure to pass it along to friends you think might find these topics interesting.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

You and the Urbanophile are machines...I'm lucky to post 2 times a week. Keep up the good work.