Tuesday, February 12, 2008

DIG-B Hits 100!

This post marks the 100th entry to DIG-B! I know it's horribly cliche, but it really seems like just yesterday that I randomly decided to start writing this random blog. The format is a little odd, but hopefully there's something here for everybody! Thanks to everybody that comes back day after day to read (your numbers have certainly swelled in the last month). Knowing that there are people actually reading makes all the work worthwhile.

Here's to another 100 entries!

UPDATE: To celebrate 100 entries -- or because three comments on older posts arrived just today -- I finally got around to adding the Recent Comments widget at right. I'm going to leave it at the top for a little while so people notice it, but I'll probably move it down the column in a week or so. (I like having the ND stuff at the top!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you can count this post as the 100th post. Shenanigans!

CorrND said...

Hey bro (literally), I can count my posts how I want to!

Matt said...

congratulations? I am at 25 after a month and a half haha

Jason said...

Big congrats. Keep the good stuff coming.