Thursday, February 7, 2008

Beer: Rock Bottom Brewer's Dinner

I was going to write about Tuesday night's Rock Bottom Brewer's Dinner in detail this week, but I had such a "swell" time, it's all a bit of a blur to me! I know I met the boisterous Rock Bottom regular Terry (who seemed to know everybody that works there), DIG-B commenters Rodney and Jessica (they're engaged -- cute couple!) and I finished the night talking to Brewmaster Jerry Sutherlin. He had some interesting info about bourbon barrels he's working with, but my memory's a little too foggy to responsibly post here.

Hope to see everybody at the next dinner in May!

(If you want some real beer news, check out Bob Ostrander's Indiana Beer News page. He's been busy in the last week. Also, Rock Bottom has a tapping tonight at 6pm, though I won't be able to make it.)

2 comments:

rodney said...

Won't be able to make it? That's not what you said Tuesday!

CorrND said...

Sorry about that! Get a little beer in me and I forget about plans (which my wife reminded me of later). We are definitely going to the L'Ex beer dinner, though, so hopefully we'll see you guys there.