Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Beer: This n' That (On Tap Edition)

Here are a couple notes about beers on tap around Indy right now:
  • Brugge Brasserie: Via the Brugge Beer blog, Brugge Brasserie currently has five beers on tap: Black, White, Blonde, Old Dog Cru, and Tripel de Ripple. Finally, Tripel de Ripple is back! It's part of the L'Explorateur Beer Dinner tomorrow night -- you've got your reservation, right?! -- but I'll definitely be stopping in to Brugge soon to enjoy some more of this tasty, powerful tripel.
  • BadaBoomz: An email from Mike DeWeese arrived today announcing a "Bell's Extravaganza" of Hopslam, Consecrator Dopplebock and Sparkling Ale, all three on tap. Hopslam has been on tap for a while, and I've made my opinion known about Consecrator, but I'm very curious to see what the Sparkling Ale (another Belgian tripel) is like on tap.
  • Agio: My wife and I were in Agio last night and noticed that they have two beer taps at the bar. Both currently (maybe always?) have Upland beers on them. One was a mainstream Upland beer (I think Pale Ale, but don't quote me on that) but the other has Upland's Winter Warmer, an English barleywine. I got a small sample from the bartender that was pretty tasty.
Any other interesting beers on tap that people have seen?

2 comments:

Mike said...

How do I get on that Mike DeWeese mailing list?

CorrND said...

They had a mailing list signup sheet one night when I was at the bar. Just a guess, but you could probably also request to be put on the mailing list through the BadaBoomz contact page:

http://badaboomz.biz/contact.php