Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Beer: New Brugge Space

I'm a little busy today, but here's one quick tidbit I just remembered from last week. On a trip to Brugge last Monday -- I hoped to cash in my free Tripel de Ripple "coupon" -- I chatted briefly with owner Ted Miller and he mentioned that their goal was to open their new upstairs expansion (formerly Netheads) sometime in May. The walls are up and they're putting the finishing touches on it right now. When we stopped in again on Wednesday -- I wanted to show off Indy's awesome beer to my parents, who were visiting -- he was giving a group of people a tour of the upstairs space. He also mentioned that they've recently been turning away 150-200 people a night on Fridays and Saturdays.

Man, I can't wait to have some Tripel de Ripple on the upstairs patio!

No comments: