- Interstate Expressway - I65/I70 Interchange
- Freight Railraod - CSX Railroad
- Urban Street - 10th St.
- Urban Sidewalk - 10th St.
- Rail-to-Trail Recreational Path - Monon Trail
- Future Urban Bike and Pedestrian Path - Northeast Corridor of the Indy Cultural Trail
- Proposed Commuter Rail - Northeast Corridor
You can see the CSX line and I65/70 at the upper corners, 10th St. and its sidewalks in the middle, the Monon Trail at lower-right where it will meet the Cultural Trail (it will head to the right off the photo) and finally, I'm standing on the proposed commuter rail route, which would go due south over 10th St. on a bridge at this location.
This photo doesn't capture the all the systems but I've included it because I think it's a better photo overall:
Turning around looking north, you see the proposed route for a commuter rail line serving Indy's northeast suburbs out to Noblesville, the former Nickel Plate Line.
Just to the right of the route sits this little building. I'm not sure what its purpose was, but it was certainly related to the rail lines that passed by this location.