Thursday, July 31, 2008

DIG-B Stays.

I've been pretty torn about what to do with DIG-B. On the one hand, splitting off my beer writing does provide an excellent opportunity to start something new, with a blog title that is more descriptive than this crazy acronym. On the other hand, I happen to like the acronym!

I've settled on keeping DIG-B. The vast majority of posts will be about development happenings around Indianapolis, but it'll continue to provide a place where I can write about gear if I want to, or the occasional beer post that doesn't really fit at Hoosier Beer Geek.

Speaking of which, things are a little busy over there these days. In case you haven't heard, we're throwing a 2nd Anniversary Party next Thursday at Brugge in Broad Ripple (details here). Once the dust settles from that, I expect I'll probably be able to post two to three photo items here per week, with the occasional random post thrown in for fun.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Cool, I like DIG-B as well. Maybe it can stand for "Development in Indianapolis Getting - Better?"

Erik Huntoon said...

I think Kevin is on to something here. :-)