Friday, May 9, 2008

Beer: Brugge Kegs

Want to drink some Brugge beer at home but can't wait for their bottling operation to finally kick into gear? If you've got a kegerator setup, you can look to Kahn's for Brugge kegs. They've had 5 gallon kegs of Black and White for a while, but according to World Class Beverage's beer search, they now have Tripel de Ripple. So, if you just have to have some Brugge Tripel at home now, contact Kahn's to see if you can get some.

Also, looks like Locals Only recently received a keg of Tripel de Ripple. I've never been there, so this may be a good excuse for me to finally check it out.

3 comments:

Jason said...

Mmmmm...

Fred said...

That's good news - having a bbq on 5/17 - might need to pick up a keg

Erik Huntoon said...

I actually have a kegerator setup at home that would fit those 5 gallon kegs perfectly.. unfortunately my setup is for the old soda kegs and is not compatible with the Sanke fitting on industry standard kegs. I guess I really should invest in a Sanke adapter. I would imagine a 5 gallon keg of Brugge beer would cost in the same ballpark as a batch of homebrew.. only without all the work. :-D

Tripel de Ripple on tap at home.. ooooh so dangerous!