Friday, October 2, 2009

DIG-B: Hiatus and Second Anniversary

Apologies for the brief absence, but I've been tending to a new priority in my life -- my new baby girl was born on September 17th! Since then, I also missed DIG-B's second anniversary, which occurred on September 24th. Blogs published in a vacuum don't mean much, so my thanks go out to everybody who continues to stop by to read and those that provide feedback with comments on the posts.

Not surprisingly, my post volume is likely to stay low for the foreseeable future, though I'll probably pop up from time to time with big items and things local to me (e.g. construction on a segment of the Cultural Trail essentially right outside my front door is set to begin 10/8, so I really have no excuse for not updating you on that). Long term, I hope to get back to two or three posts a week. Thanks everybody for continuing to read!

2 comments:

Anthony Bullard said...

Just wanted to say congratulations on the new baby girl! Hopefully you are able to stay sane the next few months, and can come back sooner rather than later.

Oh, and congratulations on two years! I've been reading you since almost the very beginning and can say I've always enjoyed your posts. Hopefully they'll be many more anniversaries to come.

cdc guy said...

Congrats on the new arrival, Chris. Thanks for the work you do on the blog and organizing the SSC walkabouts.